About Me

My photo
Cody, Wyoming, United States
I am serving a 2 year mission in Montana/Wyoming For the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints (Mormons)I have been out over a year and I love it

Friday, October 15, 2010

My P - Study

Well I never know what to wright so I am going to wright what I study Every day. do day I was reading in Matthew (the New Testament) and in Helaman (the Book of Mormon) and I came across a scrip in Matthew that I really like and it says
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

  25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
so its simple if we follow the teaching of Jesus Christ we Build our house on a good Rock and we and withstand anything. then the other scrip that I want to share is in Helaman
12 And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.
so this one is saying if we build on a Good Rock we wont fall we can take on anything. and a nother thing that I thing is awesome about these is that they come from 2 parts of the world and they are talking about the same things. Just showing to me that Jesus is really the Christ.
Elder Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment