About Me

My photo
Cody, Wyoming, United States
I am serving a 2 year mission in Montana/Wyoming For the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints (Mormons)I have been out over a year and I love it

Friday, October 22, 2010

I know

I started the book of Mormon over again a little bit a go and there was a Scripture that stood out to me that I have never  noticed before it comes out of 1 Nephi chapter 1 verse 3 and it says
3 And I know that the record which I make is true;
I think that is really cool that with in the first 3 verses some body is bearing testimony of the book of Mormon and I can back that up with mine I know that the record that Nephi made is true I know that the Book of Mormon is True I know it with all that I am. and I know that anybody can know just as I know that it is true. I know that anybody can know just as Nephi knows and I want every body to fined out if it is true or not just as I have.

Elder Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment