About Me

My photo
Cody, Wyoming, United States
I am serving a 2 year mission in Montana/Wyoming For the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints (Mormons)I have been out over a year and I love it

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Mission

Right Now I am serving a 2 year mission for God's Church and I have been called to the Great Montana Billings Mission.  I am living in the city of Bozeman, MT. I have been here over 5 months now and I love it! I have been on a mission for over 13 months now.
you might be thinking what do you do on a mission in Montana. and what I am doing is Inviting people to come unto Christ By Helping them Receive the Restored Gospel through Faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost and Enduring to the End. All I am doing out here is talking to people and letting them know What I have found and What is true and then Asking them to pray about it and ask if what we have told them is true or just some random stuff that two 20year olds' is going around telling people or if what we are saying is the truth. I can tell you that I know that the Church of Jesus Christ is the True Church I know it with all that I am. I KNOW that Joseph Smith is a Prophet that because of him the Church is back on the Earth today and I know that anybody can know just as I know all you need to do is ask God and be willing to act on what you feel Then God will tell you if this is the true Church or if it is some crazy Church that send out 19-26 year olds' to tell people about what they believe. I KNOW that the Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-Day Saints is the True Church!

Elder Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment