About Me

My photo
Cody, Wyoming, United States
I am serving a 2 year mission in Montana/Wyoming For the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints (Mormons)I have been out over a year and I love it

Friday, December 31, 2010

Feast on the word

As many of you may know to day is New Years Eve, and this is a time for new year's resolution. One of mine is to try out a promise in the Book of Mormon, more fully the promise that I am talking about comes out of 2 Nephi 32:3;

3 Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.

That is probably one of the coolest things in the Book of Mormon, I know, through the power of the Holy Ghost we can know the truth of all things all we need to do is feast on the words of Christ. But what does it mean to feast on the words of Christ? Well what do you do in a normal feast? With me I eat and eat and eat and I enjoy it. I think that it is the same way when we feast on the words of Christ we don't need to read 40 captures to feast on the words of Christ. We just need to take a lot in. I have learned that if you want you can spend a whole hour on one verse of scripture.

So the next time you have any question what so ever try asking your scriptures by feasting on them.
Elder Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment