About Me

My photo
Cody, Wyoming, United States
I am serving a 2 year mission in Montana/Wyoming For the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints (Mormons)I have been out over a year and I love it

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

JESUS CHRIST IS BORN!!!

In sunday school a week or two ago we were talking about what the angles did when Jesus Christ was born. They were so happy that they came out of Heaven to tell people. So my question to you is who are we more excited for: Santa Clause or Jesus Christ? Santa does give us toys and fun things like that but Jesus has given us more than anybody else can, the ability to repent and return to live with our Father in Heaven. I can tell you who I am more excited for. I am going to go do what the angels did and tell everybody, "that unto us a child is born!"

Luke 2
7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 
9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Jesus Christ is Born!


Elder Matthews


No comments:

Post a Comment