About Me

My photo
Cody, Wyoming, United States
I am serving a 2 year mission in Montana/Wyoming For the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints (Mormons)I have been out over a year and I love it

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Testimonies

There are lots of things that I love, my dog, my Family, my Friends, my car and my mission. There is one thing that I have leaned to love a lot more on my mission, and that is the Book of Mormon. This is something that I seem to talk about a lot is how I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I just started to read The Book of Mormon over again, and came across a scripture in the first chapter in it that has never stood out to me until now its in 1Nephi 1:3 this is Nephi talking and just telling how he is making the record and he says

3 And I know that the record which I make is true;

and I thought that was way awesome the first Testimony of The Book of Mormon was recorded and I can back that up with mine that I know that The Book of Mormon is true and I know that Joseph Smith is The Prophet of the Restoration and I know that Thomas S. Monson is the Living Prophet today and I know that anybody who reads can know as I know that the Book of Mormon is a true book.
Elder Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment