About Me

My photo
Cody, Wyoming, United States
I am serving a 2 year mission in Montana/Wyoming For the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints (Mormons)I have been out over a year and I love it

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Daily Quotes (Women's Influence)

When I came out on my mission my sister started sending me 3 by 5 cards with quotes on them and I thought I would start taking the quote and doing a daily quote on my blog with them so here is the first one.








Women’s Influence
"No matter what circumstances you sisters’ experience, your influence can be marvelously far-reaching. I believe some of you have a tendency to underestimate your profound capacity for blessing the lives of others. More often than not, it is not on the stage with some public pronouncement but in your example of righteousness and the countless gentle acts of love and kindness done so willingly, so often on a one to one basis”
- James E. Faust -

No comments:

Post a Comment